Any Season, Any Species
From end-of-day hunting shots to scenic action or landscape shots, we want to feature hunter photos on the cover and elsewhere in the 2016 PLOTS Guide that showcase the strong hunting heritage in North Dakota. Photos should include a PLOTS sign, front-facing or silhouette.
The cover contest winner will receive a professionally framed PLOTS guide cover featuring your photo!
Contest Rules and Entry Information
Contest submission deadline is April 30, 2016.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By submitting digital images, photographer retains rights but grants North Dakota Game and Fish Department permission to use on the 2016 PLOTS Guide cover, elsewhere in the PLOTS guide, and also on the Game and Fish website and in the North Dakota Outdoors magazine.
- Submit photos via email to: email@example.com. Submit only one photo per email and no more than five per individual overall.
- Photographers can submit lower resolution digital files but Game and Fish will need a high resolution original copy (minimum 3 MB) if photo is chosen for publication.
- Contest entrants must include name, address, phone number and email with photo submission. Also brief information about the hunt, and if there are identifiable people in the photo, include names.
- Preference will be given to photos taken in “portrait” format: