Any Season, Any Species
From end-of-day hunting shots to scenic action or landscape shots, we want to feature hunter photos on the cover and elsewhere in the 2015 PLOTS Guide that showcase the strong hunting heritage in North Dakota.
The only real guideline is that the photos must include a PLOTS sign, front-facing or silhouette.
- Cover Photo: Professionally framed PLOTS guide cover with your photo on it!
Contest Rules and Entry Information
- By submitting digital images, photographer retains rights but grants North Dakota Game and Fish Department permission to use on the 2015 PLOTS Guide cover, elsewhere in the PLOTS guide, and also on the Game and Fish website and in North Dakota OUTDOORS magazine.
- Submit photos via email to: email@example.com. Submit only one photo per email and no more than 5 per individual overall.
- Photographers can submit lower resolution digital files but Game and Fish will need a high resolution original copy (minimum 3 MB if photo is chosen for publication).
- Contest entrants must include name, address, phone number and email with photo submission. Also brief information about the hunt, and if there are identifiable people in the photo, include names.