Buy and Apply Help
Upgrades have been made to the North Dakota Game and Fish Online Services system to improve backend processes and website usability. The look of the updated system is now similar to that of the Department's main informational website. All functionality from the old system such as lottery applications, license purchases, boat registrations, etc. is present in the updated system, but purchasing and application processes will look somewhat different.
- View your licenses, lottery applications and results, bonus points, boat registration, magazine and calendar orders, and more, all in one place.
- Address information is stored (and may be updated) under your account, so you no longer need to reenter your basic information each time you make a purchase or fill out an application.
- Address information is stored for friends and family members you may also be purchasing licenses for.
- Replacement hunter education cards can be printed directly from your account page.
- Email and text notification preferences can be managed from your account page.
- Renew your magazine subscriptions online.
- Purchase calendars online.
Note for Existing Customers
If you have purchased licenses, applied for lotteries, registered boats, etc. with the Department in the past, you should be able to look up your information in the new system. There will be some growing pains with this system as a large amount of historical data had to be consolidated. If you are a previous customer and cannot find your account, or if your information seems incorrect (ex. you cannot find a boat that is registered to you, your hunter education number isn't listed under your account, your bonus points are incorrect, etc.) please contact the Department at 701-328-6335, and our staff will work to fix the problem.
Licensing and Lottery
- Purchasing or Printing a license
- Applying for a lottery
- Applying for remaining licenses after a lottery
- Viewing your bonus points
- Printing hunter education cards