Skip to main content
Chronic Wasting Disease - Deer Head Drop Off Instructions
Adult Does, Doe Fawns, Buck Fawns, Antlered Nontrophy Bucks
- Leave properly affixed North Dakota Game and Fish Department license tag attached to antlers, and place in barrel.
Adult Trophy Bucks - Shoulder Mounts
- Remove antlers using a V-cut
- Leave properly affixed North Dakota Game and Fish Department license tag attached to antler.
- Fill out an identification tag (available at collection sites). Any unlabeled heads or tags missing license numbers will not be sampled.
- Attach identification tag to the remainder of the skull, feeding the wire of the tag through a hole and twisting the wires together.
- Place head in the barrel.
Adult Trophy Bucks - European Mounts
- Take head to a North Dakota Game and Fish district office to be sampled. (Note: Unit 3F2 special regulations. See the CWD proclamation for more information.)