Skip to main content
CWD Deer Head Drop Off Instructions
Adult Does, Doe Fawns, Buck Fawns, Antlered Nontrophy Bucks
- Leave properly affixed North Dakota Game and Fish Department issued license tag attached to head, and place in barrel.
Adult Trophy Bucks - Shoulder Mounts
- Remove antlers using a VCut
- Leave properly affixed North Dakota Game and Fish Department issued license tag attached to antlers.
- Fill out an identification tag (available at collection sites). Any unlabeled heads or tags missing license numbers will not be sampled.
- Attach identification tag by making a small hole in the ear, feeding the wire of the tag through the hole and twisting the wires together.
- Place head in the barrel.
Adult Trophy Bucks - European Mounts
- Take head to a district North Dakota Game and Fish office to be sampled.