Report All Poachers Program
The RAP program encourages people to report wildlife violations, remain anonymous if they prefer, and receive monetary rewards for convictions based on their information. Anonymous callers will be given a special code number and are not required to give their name.
Rewards range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the nature and seriousness of the crime.
Call 701-328-9921 to report game and fish violations.
The reward fund is supported by private donations. If you wish to donate to the RAP program, tax deductible contributions can be sent to RAP, Box 1091, Bismarck, ND, 58502-1091.
Requested Violation Information
When reporting a game or fish violation, please provide as much of the following information as possible.
- Nature of violation
- Violator's name and address if known
- Description of violator(s) (age, build, clothing, other features)
- Vehicle description (license number, make, year, color, other features)
- Date and time of offense
- Your name, address, and phone number (you can remain anonymous if you prefer)
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of witnesses
- Would you sign a complaint and testify if necessary?
Contact a Warden
Report All Poachers: 701-328-9921