Special Youth Hunting Seasons
- Hooked on Fishing
- Hooked on fishing is a statewide project primarily designed to deliver that first fishing experience. Kids learn beginning angling skills and about fishing equipment and the aquatic world.
- Archery in the Schools Program
- National Archery in the Schools Program is a two-week physical education program designed to teach the fundamentals of archery in grades 4-12.
- Theodore Roosevelt Award Workbook
- The Theodore Roosevelt Award is a recognition of those North Dakota youth that have highly developed outdoor skills and are actively involved in Girl Scouts of the USA, Boy Scouts of America, or 4-H.
- Earth Day Patch Contest
- Do you like to draw? Try creating a design for the Earth Day Patch contest! Find out how to enter here.
- Keep North Dakota Clean Poster Contest
- As a partner of Keep North Dakota Clean, Inc. the North Dakota Game and Fish Department sponsors the 4th grade level of the annual KNDC poster contest.
- North Dakota Wildlife Coloring Book (pdf)
- Learn about North Dakota Wildlife and practice your artistic skills with this great Wildlife of North Dakota coloring book!
- Hiking Bingo (pdf)
- Play Hiking Bingo on your next hike. See if you can find frogs, milkweed, muskrats and more!
- Survival Challenge (pdf)
- Can you help the white-tailed deer find the habitat it needs to survive?
- North Dakota State Fair
- The North Dakota Game and Fish Department maintains a Conservation and Outdoor Skills Park at the North Dakota State Fair.
- Bismarck Conservation Outdoors Skills Area
- The Bismarck Conservation and Outdoor Skills Area is located adjacent to the Bismarck Game and Fish Headquarters on east Main Street and Expressway. This public site includes a fishing pond and interpretive trails to learn about wildlife and conservation as well as a shelter which can be used for outdoor educational programs or meetings.
- Bismarck Family Fishing Pond
- This pond at the North Dakota Game and Fish Headquarters office in Bismarck is the location for many fishing events and activities.