- Fishing Regulations Guide
- List of current fishing related regulations.
- Darkhouse Spearfishing Registration
- Registration is required prior to darkhouse spearfishing in North Dakota.
- Paddlefish Snagging Season
- Information on paddlefish and the spring snagging season.
- Fishing Tournament Permits
- Fishing contests in which prizes or cash are given for catching fish from waters open to the public must receive a permit from the Game and Fish Department. Requirements and application.
- Fishing FAQs
- Walleye Regulation Fact Sheets
Where to Fish
- Where to Fish
- Maps, boating access, fishing piers and facilities, fish stocking and other fishing related information.
Aquatic Nuisance Species
- ANS Information
- Descriptions of ANS species known or thought to be in North Dakota Waters
- Permitting system based on the need to control movement into or within North Dakota while allowing for traditional, educational, and/or beneficial uses of select aquatic species.
- Maps showing locations of current known infestations of ANS in North Dakota.
- ANS FAQs
- Online ANS Observation Report Form
Tagged Fish Reporting
- Tagged Fish Reporting Form
- Information derived from reports of tagged fish captures is critical for understanding and managing fish populations in the state. Please report tags online at the link above.
Records, Clubs and Certificates
Miscellaneous Fishing Information
- Northern Pike - Deboning and Recipes
- Video showing the process used for deboning northern pike.
- Fishing the Red River
- Red River fishing guide produced by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Division of Fish and Wildlife with technical assistance provided by the North Dakota Game and Fish Department.
- Services for People with Disabilities
- Information on outdoor related services available to people with disabilities in North Dakota including a list of accessible fishing facilities.